Are you ready to take the next step in your work journey? WorkSource can help you find a way forward with resources available free of charge.
Customized Employment Assistance
Job search assistance customized to your needs and job goals will help you into the workforce quickly. Services can include:
- Resume writing and assistance
- Preparing for interviews
- Ongoing job search assistance/targeting employers
- Potential assistance is available with job search costs, including certification, licensure, transportation, etc.
- Help becoming employed before Unemployment Insurance or other benefits end
Career Navigation & Training Assistance
- Guidance to identify training programs leading to demand occupations
- Assistance in developing a funding plan to pay for training
- Ongoing support/coaching to successfully complete training
- These services are available to you at no cost through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Connect to services
Employment Specialist Team
Sponsor: WorkSource PierceContact Name: Louis IhrigContact Email: email@example.comWorkshop Language Option: EnglishJoin our Worldwide Flight Services family and contribute to the timely delivery of cargo shipment, business to customer delivery, and...
Room: WebExContact Name: Alisha GarciaContact Email: Alisha.Garcia@esd.wa.govWorkshop Language Option: SpanishAdditional Information: El cliente tendrá que registrarse en WorkSourceWA.com antes de la clase. Este taller se ofrece en línea a través...
Room: ZoomContact Name: KenContact Email: ESDGPVirtualServices@esd.wa.govWorkshop Language Option: EnglishAdditional Information: Please go to WorkSourceWA.com and create your account prior to attending this workshop.Video conferencing will use a large portion of...
Complete the form below to be contacted by an Employment Specialist
Partner Programs for Adults
Please note: The programs listed below are offered through another provider and require an application through them. Please apply through their website instead of the general Adult services application form on this page.
Waterversity offers the first step toward living-wage employment in a recession- and pandemic-proof career in the areas of ecology, municipal wastewater, and industrial wastewater treatment.
Introduction to Healthcare Apprenticeship Program (IHAP)
Earning your CNA certification will open the doors to many career pathways and opportunities within the healthcare sector. IHAP is a free two-phase program for entry-level job seekers to start a career in the medical field.
AJAC’s Manufacturing Academy builds foundational career pathways into aerospace and advanced manufacturing employment and apprenticeship opportunities. This pre-apprenticeship program helps to develop a person’s manufacturing skills and offers industry-focused certification.