Workshops & Hiring Events
Online Strategies for Success: Health & Well-Being (Pierce)
November 14, 9:00 am - November 17, 12:00 pm
Room: Web Ex
Contact Name: Carol Forrester
Contact Phone: 253-293-0276
Contact Email: email@example.com
Workshop Language Option: English
Strategies for Success is a series of life-skills workshops open to everyone. It is flexible and customizable – each workshop module can stand alone or be combined with other modules to provide a personalized experience. Modules can be taken in any order. Each of the six modules is four days long, starting on the first business day of each week.
If class registration is full and participants are waitlisted, all registrations (regular and waitlist) will be evaluated according to the following criteria for deferment or acceptance into class:
- Program referrals
- Continuing or returning students (those working through the series of modules)
- Repeating students (those who have previously completed the module)
- Walk-ins (not program-connected)
Please go to WorkSourceWA.com and create a job-seeker account prior to attending the workshop.
*If you entered a valid email address, you will receive email updates of any registration or status changes. Remember to check your SPAM folder if you are not receiving emails from us.
If you need an accommodation to participate in this training, contact Carol Forrester, Carol.Forrester@esd.wa.gov, Washington Relay 711. Please provide your name and accommodation request. Please make your accommodation request as early as possible so arrangements can be made.
Event Registration: Sign Up Required
Approved Unemployment Insurance (UI) Job Search Activity: Yes
Health and well-being – What is ‘work-life’ balance? How do I take care of me while taking care of everyone else? Come learn with us!
- Examine your inner-professional, core values, life choices and personal integrity
- Learn how to be personally and professionally self-aware, establish boundaries and develop better stress and time management skills
- Evaluate your social readiness and online footprint
- Learn to access community resources and expand networking skills
- Improve your ability to solve problems, set goals and develop new action planning techniques