Have you been laid off or are you looking for job search assistance? We can help! WorkSource can help you find a way forward with resources available free of charge.
Available Programs & Services
WIOA Customized Employment Assistance
Job search assistance customized to your needs and job goals will help you into the workforce quickly. Services can include:
- Resume writing and assistance
- Preparing for interviews
- Ongoing job search assistance / targeting employers
- Potential assistance available with job search costs: certification, licensure, transportation, etc.
- Help becoming employed before Unemployment Insurance or other benefits end
WIOA Career Navigation / Training Assistance
- Guidance to identify training programs leading to demand occupations
- Assistance developing a funding plan to pay for training
- Ongoing support/coaching to successfully complete training
- These services are available to you at no cost through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Additional Specialized Services
If you also fall under one of the following groups, you may be interested in these services:
To learn more
Employment Specialist Team