Have you been laid off? We can help. An unexpected end to a job is a shock, but WorkSource can help you find a way forward with resources available free of charge.
Available Programs & Services
WIOA Customized Employment Assistance
Job search assistance customized to your needs and job goals will help you to get back into the workforce quickly. Services can include:
- Resume writing and assistance
- Preparing for interviews
- Ongoing job search assistance / targeting employers
- Potential assistance available with job search costs: certification, licensure, transportation, etc.
- Help becoming employed before Unemployment Insurance or other benefits end
WIOA Career Navigation / Training Assistance
- Guidance to identify training programs leading to demand occupations
- Assistance developing a funding plan to pay for training
- Ongoing support/coaching to successfully complete training
- These services are available to you at no cost through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Dislocated Worker WIOA Services
If you think you may be eligible for Dislocated Worker WIOA services, please contact us or fill out the self-referral form on this page and we will determine your eligibility.
Applicants who do not qualify for Dislocated Worker WIOA services will still be helped in finding additional services they may qualify for.
To learn more
Career TEAM Employment Navigator