Are you ready to take the next step in your work journey? WorkSource can help you find a way forward with resources available free of charge.
Customized Employment Assistance
Job search assistance customized to your needs and job goals will help you into the workforce quickly. Services can include:
- Resume writing and assistance
- Preparing for interviews
- Ongoing job search assistance/targeting employers
- Potential assistance is available with job search costs, including certification, licensure, transportation, etc.
- Help becoming employed before Unemployment Insurance or other benefits end
Career Navigation & Training Assistance
- Guidance to identify training programs leading to demand occupations
- Assistance in developing a funding plan to pay for training
- Ongoing support/coaching to successfully complete training
- These services are available to you at no cost through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Connect to services
Employment Specialist Team
Complete the form below to be contacted by an Employment Specialist
Other Programs for Adults
Please note: The programs listed below require a separate enrollment process. Click through to each program page for more information and to enroll.
Layoff Assistance Sessions
Facing a layoff, furlough, or job loss? We’re here to help! Attend one of our free online Layoff Assistance Sessions to learn about benefits and resources available to you.