Manpower Virtual Hiring Event – March 18th
MANPOWER is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around the globe and over 300 offices in US. MANPOWER is hiring for 30+ WAREHOUSE WORKERS, FORKLIFT DRIVERS, MACHINE OPERATORS, PICK/PICKERS, ASSEMBLERS & PRODUCTION WORKERS. Needed immediately!
- No experience required!
- Reliable, self-motivated, team-player
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must pass drug test & background check
Wages & Benefits:
- 15.00 to $17.50 per hour depending on position and experience
- Day and Graveyard shifts are available
- Benefits (Medical, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement)
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to PMihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
*** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
Meeting number (access code): 187 092 5323
Meeting password: b39KC5ehfPi
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event by Phone:
*** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll) or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with Manpower, and many other jobs.
Manpower Virtual Hiring Event
Thursday, March 18th
10:30 – 11:30am