EMPLOYER EXTRA: Window and Door Installers
Extra Extra: South Tacoma Glass Specialists
South Tacoma Glass Specialists is the South Puget Sound’s leading Residential Window and Auto Glass Company and we are seeking highly skilled WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLERS.
If you are interested in working with a locally owned leading company, a team of experienced professionals and meet the requirements listed below – apply today!
What will you be doing?
- On-site installation/removal of windows and doors.
- Work with leading manufacturer brands, materials and tools.
- Work with a diverse team of experts in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work and communicate with clients and internal team stakeholders on multiple job types, single residential homes, multi-family and commercial properties.
- Advancing career through training, product knowledge, and building applications.
- Utilize your own professional experience to improve and scale work and deliver high quality installations while also following STGs internal process and quality standards.
- Strive for excellence and high-quality standards.
- Maintain high standards and great relationships between clients and internal employees.
What We’re Looking For
- A combination of 3 years experience in window replacement installation and carpentry experience including but not limited to; Basic enclosure of openings such as proper framing, insulation, and siding.
- Demonstrate analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid communication skills; ability to work directly with customers and address any needs on the jobsite or communicate with the proper internal team members.
- Demonstrated organizational skills; prioritize and organize tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to be flexible to changing work conditions and assignments and work well within a team.
- Follow proper safety procedures and protocols – Including but not limited to following Covid-19 Safety Standards including wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record.
We are located at:
8915 Lakeview Ave SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
WAGES & SCHEDULE:
- $18.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Sign-on bonus may be available
- 401K with Employer Match
- Full Range of Benefits (medical, dental, vision and more!)
- Paid Holidays
- Great opportunities for advancement
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.