EMPLOYER EXTRA: Security Guard On-Call
Extra Extra: Washington State Historical Society
Washington State Historical Society in Tacoma is currently hiring for an on-call Security Guard.
Some of what you’ll be doing includes:
- Monitor and control access to museum premises
- Patrol museum grounds
- Provide written daily security reports detailing observed discrepancies/incidents
- Observe and report safety and security matters
- High School diploma or GED
- One (1) year prior experience in security
Note: CPR/First Aid and AED certification is required within 6 months of employment.
- Is able to do sustained physical work including working form a step ladder
- Able to lift, move, transfer 50 lbs.
To view the entire job description and to apply, click here.