EMPLOYER EXTRA: Machine Operators needed
Extra Extra: Frontier Door and Cabinet
Tacoma’s Frontier Door and Cabinet is the leading manufacturer in the Pacific Northwest for Doors, Millwork, Cabinets, and Hardware. They offer fully customizable spec, driven by project and architect/interior design teams, including a massive facility equipped with the latest and greatest in manufacturing equipment and top-flight staffing!
The Company is hiring for Machine Operators to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, have general manufacturing experience, and have a positive, can-do attitude. Shift is 8:45 p.m. – 4 a.m. with training during the 1st shift or 2nd shift. Overtime will be required during peak times.
As a Machine Operator at Frontier Door and Cabinet, you will:
- Operate machines per safety protocol
- Maintain quality through periodic inspection of finished parts
- Use first part standard shift startup to ensure accurate offsets and machine tools meet sharpening requirements
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Use of hand tools, power tools, staple gun, glue gun throughout the workday
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in similar machine operation or a vocational school preferred
- Math skills
- Able to read and use measurements
- Knowledge of different types of machines and tools used in them
- Ability to understand, read, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English
- Awareness about safety issues and alertness to avoid any mishap
Why you’ll love working at Frontier Door and Cabinet:
- Wage: $18-$23/hour, depending on experience, and a +$1/hour shift differential for 3rd shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities
- Dynamic company culture
Frontier Door and Cabinet, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To begin the hiring process, please submit your resume to Elliott Sawyer at: firstname.lastname@example.org