Extra Extra: KWA
Korean Women’s Association (KWA) is seeking to hire full time/part-time Home Care Aides (Caregivers)
Do you want to align yourself with a nonprofit social services agency that is dedicated to making life’s transitions a little easier? Do you like to help elderly and disabled people with their daily activities? Do you want a fulfilling job that makes a difference you can see immediately? Become a KWA Caregiver!
Here’s why caregivers want to work for KWA:
- Competitive starting wage of $16.00 – $18.25 Hour
- Flexible hours/scheduling available
- No Experience Required, Entry Level
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Benefits-Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with qualifying hours
- 100% Paid Home Care Aide Certification Training
- Paid Continue Education Training
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between clients
- Weekend Differential Pay
- Employee Recognition and Bonus Referral Programs
- Free Caregiver shoes (Must work 2 consecutive months of 80+ hrs. and 80 hrs. in current eligibility month)
- No experience required;
- Minimum 18 years old;
- Valid WA driver’s license and auto insurance in your own name;
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check;
- Be able to transport clients to appointments and errands using your own vehicle, as needed;
- Be willing and able to provide compassionate care to people in vulnerable situations; and
- Have the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and caring manner.
KWA is an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel like you are the right fit for this position, we’d love to meet you – apply today!
- Welcome to apply online at www.kwacares.org
- Welcome to fill out an application at: KWA, 123 East 96th St., Tacoma, WA. Staff are available Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5pm.
Call 253-535-4202 when you get to the office, (the door will be closed). A staff will provide you an application at the door.
Receive an immediate onsite interview. Call 253-535-4202 if you have any questions.