Extra Extra: City of Gig Harbor
City of Gig Harbor is Hiring for Multiple Positions
Multiple Full/Time & Temp. Positions are available to fill – Right Now!
Links are www.WorkSourceWA.com URL’s:
- Associate Engineer 40.77 –$51.00 hrly/ DOE
- Associate Planner 67,644 84,618 yrl y DOE
- Building Inspector (Temp.) 31.73 –$39.69 hrly/DOE
- City Clerk $89,325 108,575 yrly/ DOE
- Court Clerk 22.83 –$28.56 hrly/DOE
- Finance Technician 27.52 –$34.42 hrly/DOE
- Human Resources Assistant 24.31 –$30.41 hrly/ DOE
- Infrastructure Syst. Engineer
Temporary Position 36.06 –$45.88 hrl y DOE
- Maintenance Technician 55,245 –$73,672 yrly DOE
- Police Officer (Lateral Entry 75,864 –$92,208 yrl y DOE
- Principal Planner 87,864 –$109,836 yrl y DOE
- Seasonal Public Works 16.00 –$18.00 hrly /DOE
- WWTP Operator In Training 60,983 yrl y DOE
For a list of the most current openings – Please, visit City of Gig Harbor recruitment website at the link below to create an online profile and submit your application: www.governmentjobs.com/careers/gigharbor
The City of Gig Harbor offers generous employee benefits to eligible employees:
- NEW!! – Medical Plan Summary 2021: Regence HealthFirst 250, Regence HDHP, Kaiser 2020
- NEW!! – Dental 2021: Delta Dental Plan F, Ortho Rider III
- NEW!! – Vision Insurance: 2021 VSP
- Optional FSA (Limited to Dental and Vision only if HDHP and HSA active) – 2021 Enrollment Form
- Life Insurance: Standard Life
- Long-term Disability: Standard LTD
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Sick Leave Accrual
- 10 Paid or Pro-rated Holidays Annually
- 2 Floating Paid or Pro-rated Holidays Annually
- 40 Hours Bereavement Leave Annually
- 401(a) Plan in place of Social Security: Windfall Elimination , Government Pension Offset
- Optional 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan: ICMA-RC
- Employee Assistance Program: ComPsych Website / EAP Brochure
- DRS Public Employees Retirement System (PERS): Department of Retirement Systems
- HRA VEBA Account
- Optional HSA if enrolled HDHP medical plan
- If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be considered you must submit and complete an online application through www.governmentjobs.com/careers/gigharbor that reflects all relevant education and experience which addresses how you meet the minimum and/or preferred qualifications for this position.
- This recruitment is being used to fill an existing open position and may also be used to fill future openings for up to six (6) months.
- This posting is open until filled, but applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- The City of Gig Harbor is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/EQUAL ACCESS Employer.
*For more information:
Contact Erin Neff at email@example.com or
submit a resume for review of a specific job opportunity.