Catholic Community Services Hiring Event – May 26th
Catholic Community Services is hosting a hiring event at WorkSource Pierce County on Thursday, May 26 from 11 am to 1 pm for their multiple positions in human services as general laborers. This free event will give you the opportunity to make a difference in your community by working closely with people in need.
Staff in this position provide supervision, program structure, behavior management and a wide range of basic needs services, as well as more advanced social services. Staff are trained in behavior management, basic case services, as well as Motivational Interviewing and other counseling skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- Food handler’s card within 3 months of employment
- Pass background check
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and auto insurance
Wage and work schedule:
- $18.72 to $19.84, depending on position and experience
- Day and swing shifts available
- Competitive benefits package: health insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, and retirement
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to email@example.com
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event**
Catholic Community Services Hiring Event
2121 S. State St. #300
Tacoma, WA 98405
Thursday, May 26th
11am – 1pm