If you were unable to complete your high school diploma – now is the time! GED Prep classes are here to help you prepare and refresh your memory.
This program offered in partnership with Clover Park Technical College and their instructors, to help you personally on your path to GED or High School Equivalency.
To learn more
What to expect
- Class will be held Tuesday through Thursday, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm each week
- During Spring Quarter 2020, class times and days will be flexible as classes are only offered virtually.
- The entire course lasts 12 weeks (one quarter)
- Classes held at the WorkSource Pierce Job Center
About the Program
Classes are held in a group classroom setting and are available to all who are:
- 18 years of age and up
- Without a GED, High School Diploma, or equivalency
All portions of the GED test will be covered in the classes including Math, English, Social Studies, and Science. The instructor will work with you personally in any areas that you need help with. Placement testing is also available to students to identify areas that need more focus. When you feel that you are ready, practice GED tests are available to take before the real exam.
At the end of the program and after passing the GED test, graduating students will be able to walk at the Clover Park Technical College graduation ceremony.
This course will not be graded or offer any credits.
- This program costs $25 to enroll.
- Practice GED tests cost $6 per test
- Waivers are available to waive enrollment fees, practice test fees, and GED test fees. Gas cards and/or bus passes are available through Clover Park Technical College to students facing transportation barriers.