We need your passion and skills to provide support, care, supervision, and training to children, youth, adults, & elders who receive services in DSHS. Come and meet with administrations representatives from Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA), Economic Services Administration, Division of Child Support (ESA/DCS) and Behavioral Health Administration (BHA).
DSHS is seeking for the following roles:
- DSHS DDA Developmental Disability Case Resource Manager- Hybrid
- DSHS DDA Housing Specialist – Hybrid
- DSHS Direct Care Provider
- DSHS DDA Adult Training Specialist 2
- DSHS Rainier Medical Director
- DSHS Rainier School Dietitian Nutritionists
- DSHS Rainier Psychologist 4 – Hybrid
- ESA Child Support Enforcement Officer
- DSHS FFA Maintenance Mechanic 2
- DSHS FFA HVAC Technician
- DSHS WSH Licensed Practical Nurse 2
- DSHS WSH Psychiatric Social Worker
- DSHS CSTC Registered Nurse
View these and more jobs at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/
Why choose DSHS?
- Medical (including vision), dental and basic life insurance.
- Covered by Washington Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- The amount of vacation you can accrue increases the longer you work with us.
- Full-time employees earn eight hours of sick leave per month.
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
Pre-register for the Event by going to: https://forms.office.com/g/wxb96s4KeW
Email Jie Zeng at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions.
DSHS Hiring Event
2121 South State St.Suite 300
Tacoma, WA 98405
Wednesday, August 16
11am – 2pm