Extra Extra: Ecolab
*Multiple Positions are Available!
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services that help protect people, planet and business health. Ecolab delivers comprehensive science-based solutions, data-driven insights and world-class service to advance food safety, help maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. www.ecolab.com
In this role you will be trained appropriately to perform the following duties:
- Assist with the complete fumigation process, including but not limited to sealing, tarping, introduction of fumigant, conducting fume readings, and aerating/de-gassing facilities
- Use hand-held gas monitoring equipment to conduct readings
- Read, understand, follow labels, and MSDS forms for hazardous chemicals used during services provided
- Effectively communicate with customers as needed
- Inspect, maintain, and utilize Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) properly
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Ability to obtain required fumigation certifications and licenses pursuant to country or state/local laws
- Must have the ability lift, push, pull, and carry up to 70 pounds chest high
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
This is a full-time position with an expected workweek of 40 or more hours. Some of the work may include overnight travel for business during peak season.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Starting wages are $20 to $22 per hour. This includes a comprehensive and market-competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our associates and their families. There is also great opportunity for pay raises and upward mobility in the company.
There is a Hiring and Retention Bonus offered for this position – $1,000 after 60 days, and $1,000 after 6 months.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Louis Ihrig at Louis.email@example.com or call 253-593-7369.