Multi-Day HIRING Event with Global Connections to Employment (GCE)
GCE cordially invites you and the general community to participate in our hiring events 3/16-3/19. NEXT WEEK!
We are proud to be an AbilityOne program organization and our team members are offered an inclusive, diverse, and caring environment where their accomplishments are celebrated. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply and attend. We will be offering on the spot interviews and contingent offers.
Important to Know:
What positions will we be filling?
- Part-time AND Full-time, Dining Facility Attendant roles starting at $19.15 per hour on JBLM. Find full job description and application here: https://gce.balancetrak.com/13657
What should I bring?
- Acceptable I-9 documentation, see details here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9
- If you identify as an individual with a disability and have access to disability documentation (from a state agency or medical provider) please bring that documentation for AbilityOne purposes (it will be kept confidential from those outside our documentation processing team).
- Uniforms and shoes provided
- Bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance
- 8 Sick Days per year, 2 Weeks’ Vacation after 1 year, 13 Paid Holidays
- Pension Plan
- Paid Training
- Shuttle services from Madigan if utilizing public transportation
- Must get vaccinated (exemptions MAY be allowed)
- Drug screen
- Must pass background check
- ID must have the star on it (Real ID Act).