Extra Extra: MultiCare
MultiCare is now recruiting for Patient Access Technician positions at various local MultiCare facilities. Do you have customer service skills and a passion for health care? We are seeking Patient Access Techs to join our team and provide an exceptional experience to patients. Must be willing to work at all local MultiCare facilities: Auburn, Bonney Lake, Covington, Gig Harbor, Kent, Parkland, Puyallup and Tacoma.
- Responsible for welcoming the patient into the care delivery setting and initiates the documentation required for the patient’s clinical care as well as the financial clearance.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate patient admission/registration.
- Works closely with both the financial team and the clinical team to ensure the optimum patient experience, accurate registration, appropriate cash flow and reimbursements for the system.
- Must have one of these below:
- Graduate of a health vocational program such as Patient Access, Medical Assistance, Medical Billing & Insurance, or Medical General
- Associate’s Degree and six months healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and customer service experience
- One (1) year experience as a Health Unit Coordinator (HUC)
- One (1) experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- One (1) year admitting, billing, or registration experience in a health care setting and customer service experience
- One (1) year of customer service experience in fast paced environment.
- All are 8hr shifts & weekend rotation
- Base rate of pay is approximately $17.
- On-call positions receive 15% pay in lieu of benefits in addition to the base rate of pay.
- Shift differential for evening or night positions.
- These are union positions and required to join and pay dues.
- MultiCare offers the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement, among others.
If you’re a finalist, we’ll check references. If an offer is made, all offers are contingent upon acceptable results on a pre-employment drug screen and background check. MultiCare maintains a nicotine-free work environment.
To Apply: jobs.multicare.org
Job ID: 79643
Questions? Debbie Dixon at ddixon@Multicare.org