Extra Extra: Responsible Heating
Responsible Heating provides high-quality heating services in Tacoma, Pierce County and Surrounding areas and is currently hiring two HVAC Technicians who have been installing HVAC for at least 2 years and has a good hand in Ductless. The ideal candidate for the HVAC Technician position should not be easily phased by a difficult job and enjoy the challenge of helping the team finding solutions to always exceed the client’s expectations and make the client happy.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by developing and enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations. Has a Clean Driving Record (with Abstract) and is subject to random drug screenings and background checks.
- Maintains HVAC maintenance parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts and equipment; placing and expediting orders for parts and equipment; verifying receipt of parts and equipment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains working climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring and repairing faulty or inoperative HVAC systems and associated equipment; recommending changes and new HVAC installations.
- Complies with local, state, and federal codes and standards by directing and monitoring the work of vendors, contractors, and staff; inspecting the HVAC systems and equipment.
- Implements changes, expansions, and additions to HVAC systems by identifying problems; keeping abreast of new developments; using statistics and equipment history reports.
- Maintains HVAC maintenance staff by training, mentoring, and guiding employees.
- Maintains HVAC maintenance staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Proof of all current relevant Required Certifications (EPA Certification)
- Current WA Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Clean and presentable
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Positive Team Player Attitude
- Master-Certified Installer with Mitsubishi/Daikin or Fujitsu Lines (You have completed at least 25 installs each of one or more of these manufacturers for a Licensed, Bonded and Insured Contractor)
- ******Preference will be shown towards candidates with their own Install Van that can be used on site for installs. A cash bonus AND mileage will be paid for every job your personal vehicle is used in.******
WAGES & SCHEDULE:
- $75,000 – $130,000/Year plus Commission Bonuses for performance
- Perks- Great, Simple Pay Plan. Work From Home. Set Your Own Hours. Company Phone and expenses paid. Mileage paid.
- All HVAC Technicians will start Part-Time/ On-Call (up to 30 hours/week) and later transition into Full-Time permanent status
- Great opportunities for advancement
All interested and qualified candidates should email their Resumes to Noah Gregg, Hiring Manager of Responsible Heating, at Noah@ResponsibleHeating.com or call 253-620-0058.