Come, join the TRUE ABA team!
ABA is Considered an evidence-based best practice treatment by the US Surgeon General and by the American Psychological Association. More than 20 studies have established that intensive and long-term therapy using ABA principles improves the outcomes for many children diagnosed with developmental disabilities.
True ABA is a team of passionate specialists committed to expanding access to quality ABA programming and education for families, schools, and communities. By using systemic procedures to build upon the strengths of each individual, we cultivate confidence, empowerment, and optimism.
If that sounds appealing to you or if you want to learn more about a career with True ABA, come to this event and speak with True ABA personnel.
Pre-register for the Event by following this link: True ABA Registration
Multiple positions available for:
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Entry Level
A Registered Behavior Technician supports and implements a patient care plan created by a board-certified behavior analyst (BCBA). They provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) interventions that encourage socially acceptable replacement behaviors so clients can build and improve upon their communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills. What this looks like in practice varies greatly, as interventions and care plans are client centered and individualized.
Pay & Benefits:
- Certification through both the Washington State Department of Health and the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Providing direct client care in one-on-one settings in the child’s home.
- Following the behavior reduction and behavioral skill acquisition protocols
- Collecting and recording data based on client behavior
- Communicating with clients, parents, and caregivers regarding client progress
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition
- Assisting behavior analysts and assistant behavior analysts in the preparation of client materials
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with many other employers.
For more information about this Hiring Event, please contact Louis Ihrig at Louis.firstname.lastname@example.org