McGee is an Alaska Airlines company, the nation’s fifth-largest airline. We provide a variety of airport jobs and airline customer service jobs. When you work with us, you’ll be working in an exciting environment around airplanes and airports. With great opportunities for growth and promotion within both McGee and Alaska Airlines
Pre-Register by following this link: Register for McGee
- Training Specialist (OJT Trainer) – $22.86 – $$32.00 per hour
There are many more opportunities. Come speak with a recruiter to learn more.
Do you match this skillset?…
- Facilitate training sessions, both in the classroom, and on-the-job training (OJT)
- Mentor and coach team members in the operation
- Conduct observations and audits to ensure training effectiveness and compliance
- Develop tools to improve skills and behaviors
- Support Safety, Compliance, and other initiatives and tasks as assigned
- Schedule and prepare training location(s) and materials
We’d love if you have these too…
- Promote and maintain a culture of safety at all times
- Strong active listening skills required
- Ability to understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information
- Ability to obtain and maintain airport security clearance
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Insurance Package
- Paid days off – holidays/personal/vacation/sick
- Travel Privileges
- Advancement Opportunities
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Recognition Programs and incentives
Veterans are highly encouraged to attend the event.
Email Louis.email@example.com for additional information.
McGee Air Services Hiring Event
2121 S. State St. #300
Tacoma, WA 98405
July 12th, 2023
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM