Community Health Care is a private, non-profit organization created in 1987 when the clinic system moved from the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department to become a stand-alone set of clinics after several years of operation by that organization. Community Health Care’s mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare with compassionate and accessible service for all.
Are you interested in finding out more about earning a rewarding and prosperous career with the Community Health Care?
Meet with the Hiring Manager and learn how you can start working tomorrow as:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Behavioral Health Consultant
- Bilingual Medical Receptionist (Russian)
- Bilingual Medical Receptionist (Spanish)
25+ positions available! Needed immediately!
Why people want to work for Community Health Care:
- Salary range: $16.00 – $40.00 per hour depending on position and experience
- Signing Bonus of $1,500 available depending on position
- Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Leave)
- Advancement Opportunities
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to PMihaluta@esd.wa.gov
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
*** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
More ways to join:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 187 110 7424
Meeting password: TMfQZxPP654
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event by Phone:
*** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll) or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with Community Health Care, and many other employers.
Community Health Care Virtual Hiring Event
WebEx online event
Thursday, April 29th
10:30 – 11:30 am