Do you want a job where you can make a difference in your community?
You can help support others in the community who have been affected by job loss due to the COVID-19 crisis, gain work experience for yourself, and get paid doing it!
Through the Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act, those who have experienced layoffs due to the COVID-19 crisis may be eligible to apply for paid work experience opportunities, to support humanitarian efforts, and provide much needed aid for local food banks. These positions are funded through the National COVID-19 Disaster Recovery Dislocated Worker Grant (DWG).
- Data Entry Clerk
- Warehouse Associate
- Food Bank Assistant
Your paid work opportunity includes:
- Up to 25 weeks of work, at up to 40 hours per week
- $15 – $20 per hour based on position
- Opportunity for staff hire during or after internship
- Pierce County resident
- Job loss due to COVID-19 crisis
- Must enroll in the WIOA program
See flyers for more information
For Questions, or to Apply:
Call or text (253) 905-1827