Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC- Puyallup
Be Part of the Future of Sleep!
At Serta Simmons Bedding (SSB), we're more than a mattress company, we're a leading global sleep company with a mission to help people sleep better so they can live healthier lives. With a 150-year heritage in delivering industry-leading sleep solutions, we own iconic brands including Serta®, Beautyrest®, Simmons® and Tuft & Needle®.
What You'll Do:
- This role will support our operations, human resource, and finance functions. The ideal candidate will possess a strong ability to serve as a cross-functional partner, devise creative solutions, remove obstacles, and provide general administrative support to multiple stakeholders including both leadership and plant associates.
- Compiling analytical reports for use by operations
- Reviewing AP invoices daily to ensure accuracy and coding toward the correct general ledger account
- Processing of Bill of Ladings post shipment ensuring appropriate billing and document retention
- Providing Ad-hoc support for internal and external audits- compiling requested documents and performing research when requested and necessary
- Receipting of customer returns to validate return reasons and to ensure accuracy of product quantities and SKU#s
- General office management
- Supply Purchases
- Event Planning, Setup, and Management (Meetings, Meal Purchases, plant-related activities, etc.)
- General desktop support and engaging with the IT department as necessary to resolve issues
- File documents as necessary
- Accommodate plant guests
- Manage Access Control System, creating access badges as needed and terminating access as necessary
- Supporting the customer service team to resolve customer requests for bill of ladings and to address invoicing discrepancies
- Occasionally serving as back-up to the HR Business Partner to conduct New Hire Onboarding and to address employee inquiries
- Occasionally serving as a back up to the Production Control Clerk – printing law tags and production tags for dissemination to production teams
- This role involves handling sensitive information; discretion and adherence to confidentiality policies are paramount.
What You'll Bring:
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience working in an administrative capacity requiring office management
$21/HR – $26/HR based on compensation
Why work at Serta Simmons Bedding?
When you join SSB, you become part of a winning and diverse team that is excited and committed to helping people get better sleep. We provide inspiring career opportunities, competitive benefits, employee perks, and the chance to be part of the future of sleep.
Benefits and Perks (USA, Salary non-union- optional):
- Health, Dental, and Vision (starts on day one)
- Annual employee contribution to HSA
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off / Vacation
- 12 company holidays
- Sick days
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Paid parental leave
- Discount programs including Friends and family discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
Employees are required to comply with COVID policies established by a vendor or customer.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination, with respect to all terms and conditions of employment, based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed/religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping or expression), medical condition genetic information (including family medical history), or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
SSB will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees who need them, as required by law.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to where legally required, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sertasimmons.com.