Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Thrive Communities Hiring Event
July 19, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thrive Communities, an award-winning multi-family property management firm based in Seattle, voted one of Washington’s best workplaces 6 years in a row. We begin with the belief that when our people feel seen, they thrive. Happy, inspired associates lead to happy, supported residents. We are dedicated to our boutique, at-scale approach to property management and building communities that flourish, which stems from hiring strong associates to grow with Team Thrive!
Everyone does their best work when they’re healthy, happy and feel supported. We care about your wellness and believe in empowering your full potential. Pre-Register for this Event by following this link: Register for Thrive
- Community Managers: $70,000 – $100,000 a year depending on Property
- Assistant Community Managers: $23 – $27 an hour depending on Property
- Leasing Consultants: $20 – $24 an hour depending on property
- Maintenance Supervisors: $32 – $43/hours depending on Property
- Maintenance Technician II: $23 – $27 an hour depending on Property
- Maintenance Technician I (Entry level): $20 – $24 depending on Property
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid days off – holidays/personal/vacation
- Life Insurance
This event will allow you to connect directly with recruiters from Thrive. They will also guide you through filling out an application and possibly conducting on-the-spot interviews.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**