Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Maxim Healthcare Services Hiring Event
July 6, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Elliott Sawyer
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Language Option: English
Looking for an entry-level position in psychology, early childhood development, or special education? Maxim Healthcare Services is in search of competent and caring individuals to work one-on-one with children on the Autism Spectrum as a Behavior Technician! Demonstrating their commitment to creating supportive services to the community, Maxim will pay for all the certification and training necessary to get you started!
To start on your journey with Maxim, WorkSource Pierce is hosting an information and application event on Thursday, July 6 from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at their location.
For more information and to pre-register for the event, please click here: https://forms.office.com/g/X471RchBmm
Why Join Maxim?
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks ranging from $20-25/hr
- Paid training and licensing
- Flexible scheduling – PT and FT
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401(k) savings plan, paid time off (PTO), and more!
- Help children work on social skills, communication skills, and repetitive or restrictive behaviors
- Document child progress and milestones
- Follow and implement behavior change plans created by our Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Passion for working with children with special needs
- Strong communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Please contact Elliott Sawyer at email@example.com for any additional questions.