Workshops & Hiring Events
- This event has passed.
Goodwill Hiring Event
February 25, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sponsor: WorkSource Pierce
Contact Name: Christian Reed
Contact Email: CReed@workforce-central.org
What to Expect:
The employer will have a representative available to conduct interviews with the potential of a conditional offer letter. The goal of this event is to hire. Attendees can expect detailed information on the job opportunities and be able to interview on the spot.
You will be amazed at the job opportunities that are available across our region! Goodwill has professional positions in areas like Finance, Information Technology, Case Management, Human Resources and Retail, just to name a few.
In addition to competitive pay, they offer good benefits in the way of medical, dental, short-term disability and life insurance. For families, they offer childcare benefits through WeeCare! There is also a retirement plan and paid time off benefits such as paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
Currently Hiring For:
- $52K – $65K/yr | Store Manager
- $22 – $25/hr | GED Instructor
- $22 – $25/hr | Career Readiness Training Coordinator
- $20 – $25/hr | Digital Services Navigator
- $19 – $22/hr | Business Development Specialist
- Up to $40K/yr | Assistant Manager
- $17.65/hr | Production Supervisor
- $16/hr | E-Commerce Seller
- $16/hr | Disabilities Job Coach
Register at worksource-pierce.org/hiring-register