Extra Extra: Spectrum Healthcare
At Spectrum, we over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and healthcare professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an excellent opportunity for a civilian LPN/LVN – Pediatrics at Ft. Lewis (Madigan Army Community Hospital) in Tacoma, WA.
Unlock Your Career Potential at Madigan Army Medical Center!
Are you a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse with a passion for exceptional patient care? Spectrum Healthcare Resources presents an outstanding opportunity for a Civilian or Retired Military LPN/LVN at the cutting-edge Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington.
- Outstanding work-life balance | no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Generous PTO and 11 paid federal holidays
- Employee status with full complement of benefits
- Convenient location, 1 hour from Seattle
- Competitive compensation with an estimated annual income of $60,000 – $65,000
- Patient intake: Weight/ Height/ head circumference/Allergies/ current medications/ etc.
- Recorded on HPI shared documents with Physicians and nurses, then into EMR later.
- Perform Immunizations and draw bloods
- Graduate of a school of practical or vocational nursing approved by a state agency or accredited by the ACEN
- A minimum of 24 months of experience in a primary care setting within the last 36 months
- Active, unrestricted nursing license in any state
- BLS (Basic Life Support) from the American Heart Association
For More Information Contact:
Amanda Gbenro, Recruiter