Global Connections to Employment (GCE) is a nationwide team providing jobs and training for people with significant disabilities, including our war-wounded veterans. We empower our team members and help match them to fulfilling careers, from custodial and food services to information technology and other business lines in between.
Global Connections to Employment (GCE) is currently hiring for DINING FACILITY ATTENDANTS.
- Must be able to understand oral and/or written instructions
- Must interact appropriately with customers, government personnel, and staff members
- Must meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements.
Wages & Benefits:
- $21.15 per hour
- $300.00 Sign-On Bonus
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability coverage, Retirement Plan)
- Full-time and part-time
- Accommodations and training for people with disabilities
Please register for attending this Hiring Event at https://forms.office.com/g/nbyVkxgFgX
Come prepared to process an application and interview on the day of the Hiring Event.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
**Veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to attend the event.**
Global Connections to Employment (GCE) Hiring Event
2121 S. State St. #300
Tacoma, WA 98405
Tuesday, October 10
11am – 1pm