The Bureau of Prisons protects public safety by ensuring that federal offenders serve their sentences of imprisonment in facilities that are safe, humane, cost-efficient, and appropriately secure, and provide reentry programming to ensure their successful return to the community. Working at BOP is a great opportunity to make a difference inside and outside the prison system.
Please join us at WorkSource Pierce from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 28.
- Correctional Officer (must begin prior to age 37)
- Registered Nurse
- Industrial and Process Improvement Specialist
- US Citizenship
- Background Check
- Medical and Physical Examination
- Drug Testing
Salary and Benefits:
- All positions $24.78 or higher
- Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- And More!
To pre-register for the event, please click this link: https://forms.office.com/g/uaexgybb0m.
If you have any questions, please contact Elliott Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Bureau of Prisons Information Event
2121 S. State St. #300
Tacoma, WA 98405
Thursday, September 28
1pm – 2:30pm