Extra Extra: Yellow Freight
Looking to get your CDL or already have the certificate? Yellow Freight is hiring folks who want to be industry leaders in the Pierce County area. With a 100-year-old history and over 300 terminals, Yellow is the original less-than-truckload carrier. Yellow is determined to exemplify the highest standards of service to both their employees and customers.
Yellow is specifically looking for CDL drivers in Pierce County, whether you currently have the certificate or participate in their paid training program to get the certificate.
- CDL or ability to get CDL
- Push/pull/lift up to 75 pounds frequently, greater than 100 pounds occasionally
- Stretch, turn, bend, kneel, and reach overhead for extensive periods of time
- Exposed to the elements, hot and cold
- 100% Paid Family Medical/Dental/Vision
- 100% Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Weekly Pay
- $70,000 annually with CDL
- If in CDL training program $17/hr to start and then advances to $70,000 with license
To begin the application process, please submit your resume to Elliott Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.