Extra Extra: APA – The Engineered Wood Association
APA – The Engineered Wood Association is seeking a Market Research Analyst with a passion for data and statistics. The position provides market research support and formatting member production data, industry statistics, reports and presentations, performing statistical analysis, and coordinating projects. Additionally, the position manages the monthly dues income and collection process.
This position will likely work in a hybrid model between the Tacoma headquarters and teleworking from home, depending on business need.
APA – The Engineered Wood Association is the premier industry trade association that works with its members to create structural wood products. Combining the research efforts of scientists and engineers, APA promotes new solutions and improved processes that benefit the entire industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business admin, accounting, economics, statics, or a related field
- Five years of relevant experience in business government, or related fields
- Expert in Excel with experience in data analysis, pivot tables, and building charts and graphs
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and/or government regulations
- Ability to write and proof reports, business correspondence, and procedure manual
- College-level statistics, basic algebra, geometry, and excellent basic math skills are required
- Knowledge of general ledger, operating statements, accounting software, and financial reports is required
$60,000+ annually, dependent on experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision
- And more!
To begin the application process, please send your resume to Elliott Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org