Extra Extra: Developmental Disabilities Administration
Multiple Positions are available!
We need your passion and skills to provide support, care, supervision, and training to children, youth, adults, & elders who receive services in the Developmental Disabilities Administration, Residential Habilitation Centers & State Operated Community Residential Programs, We have full-time, part time positions and on-call opportunities available. We have direct support opportunities around Western Washington. Your support may include teaching daily living skills, performing personal care and household tasks, facilitating community integration and relationship building, as well as assisting with medication administration and managing behaviors.
We are hiring for the following roles:
- Direct Care (Lakewood, 07989)
- Direct Care Provider (Kent, 07897)
- Children’s Direct Care Provider (Gig Harbor, 07900)
- Registered Nurse (Buckley, 03118)
View these and more jobs here, search by DDA or SOLA:
Why choose DDA?
- $2,000 sign-on bonus for Registered Nurse.
- Medical (including vision), dental and basic life insurance.
- Covered by Washington Public Employees’ Retirement System (PERS).
- The amount of vacation you can accrue increases the longer you work with us.
- Full-time employees earn eight hours of sick leave per month.
All interested and qualified candidates should click on the “Apply Now” button to submit application online. Or send your resume to Sarah M Macleod at Sarah.Macleod@dshs.wa.gov.