Extra Extra: Driver’s Edge Driver Training
Driver’s Edge Driver Training is recruiting a Driver Training Instructor in Gig Harbor and Bainbridge Island.
Driver’s Edge Driver Training teaches students to manage risks of the road by developing behaviors and attitudes that range from managing the space around them in traffic.
Primary responsibilities include both in classroom instruction and behind the wheel training of teenage students. The instructor must have the skill to utilize a PowerPoint presentation and follows a prescribed lesson plan. They must also have the technical ability to teach this simultaneously to students online. The instructor is responsible for the safety of the student and the safe operation of the vehicle. The instructor must evaluate individual skills and progress; monitor and record each session for each student in a timely, accurate manner.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must have Driver Training Instructor License. Potential training for the right candidate.
- Must be over 21 and be a Licensed driver for five years or more per licensing requirements.
- Fewer than two tickets in rolling two-year period.
- Must provide five-year driving abstract.
- Positions available on Bainbridge Island and Gig Harbor.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Starting at $16 to $20 per hour, depending on qualifications
- Part Time Employment
HOW TO APPLY: