Extra Extra: NW Etch Technology
NW Etch Technology is now recruiting for an Etcher in Tacoma, WA. NW Etch is a thriving company delivering products to 26 states and 10 foreign countries on five continents. With the capability of being able to laminate, image and etch thin metal of up to 60″ through multiple production conveyor lines using variable chemistries, NW Etch continues to occupy a unique place in the photo chemical machining market.
- Ensures assigned etch machine is operating correctly.
- Checks machine operating temperature, acid levels, nozzle spray patterns, and records conditions in equipment log.
- Modifies set points on re-gen equipment as required for specific alloy being processed.
- Reads work order to see what specific process needs to be accomplished, reads control points, metal alloy and thickness, and checks for any unusual required procedures.
- Additional duties described when hired.
**This position will train under the etch supervisor with the goal of promotion to the etch lead position.
Must have machine operator experience, math, mechanical skills and basic understanding of chemistry. Be able to use precision measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers. Understand safe chemical handling (HAZMAT). Be able to read a blueprint, measure control points, perform basic quality assessment of work performed.
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SPECIALIZED TRAINING REQUIRED: High school diploma required. Over three months and up to one year of experience.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT USED: Etcher, calipers, CMM, depth gauge, chemicals, computer, calculator.
Wages (if given) Starting wages will depend on experience. Must be able to work overtime and possibly Saturdays from time to time.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume and salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org.