WorkSource Partnership Conference Call for Presentations
Do you have an innovative practice or cutting-edge research you want to share with your WorkSource Pierce colleagues? You are invited to submit a presentation proposal for the WorkSource Partnership Conference.
The conference is scheduled for September 13, 2023, and aims to share our unique perspectives as a partnership in how we individually engage, align, and innovate. This organizational impact shows up in our collective work to maximize impact.
Your proposal presentation submission should speak to your organization’s contributions and share what we can learn from them. Your presentation should touch on one of the areas listed below.
Themes & Topics of Discussion:
- Data and How to Tell the Story
- Education Pathways
- Reentry to Reemployment
- Creating Belonging Through Access
- Grassroots and Community-Based Organizations
- Power of Partner Partnership
- Equity and Access
- Digital Literacy (Employer Engagement) (Jobseeker Knowledge) (Interpretation of staff)
Presentation Style Options:
- 45-minute presentation or panel discussion
- 90-minute workshop, which will include hands-on and interactive activities throughout the session
Note: we are seeking cross-sector presentations to increase learning and exposure of partner programs.