Extra Extra: The Greenbrier Company
The Greenbrier Company is hiring a Machine Operator Lvl C to work in their Tacoma, WA location. Greenbrier does the hard work that matters where cutting-edge industrial technology meets grit, integrity, and passion.
As the Machine Operator, Lvl C, you are responsible for operating machines within the machine shop to produce parts to dimensional tolerances called out on CAD drawings. You will need to know how to select feeds and speeds based on alloy type to obtain the best cutting conditions which produce the longest tool life.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Use shop machines to produce production parts to print requirements.
- Use calipers, micrometers, or other types of measurement devices to check part dimensions.
- Read print drawings and check part dimensions against print tolerances.
- Use shop machines to produce tooling, fixtures, or other parts as assigned.
- Understand basic machine operation.
- Able to read print drawings.
- Attention to detail in all work aspects.
- Able to use a caliper, micrometer, and tape measure.
- Know how to determine speed and feed rates.
- Required ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
Salary & Benefits:
- $20+ per hour competitive salary, based on work experience and education
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
How to Apply:
To begin applying, please send your resumes to Elliott.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the job posting, please click here.