Extra Extra: Hughes Group, LLC
The position is responsible for the development, design, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the Hughes Group products/services. The COO understands the real work behind Hughes Group core operations and primary emphasis is operations improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations of the organization to meet business goals and projections.
- Collaborate closely with the chief executive officer and produce reports on company operations.
- Overseeing the daily business and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency.
- Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes.
- Leading and motivating staff to achieve sales and organizational objectives.
- Establishing policies that improve and promote company vision and culture.
- Evaluating company performance and recommend strategies to improve results.
- Working with senior staff members to raise capital and carry out other business-expanding strategies.
- Knowledge of management principles and practices, budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management principles and procedures
- Must be familiar with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to speak the English language clearly, ability to properly explain items read and ability to loudly read items from reports, memos, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline.
- 5-7 years experience as a program manager responsible for a program of 100+ personnel
- 7 + years directly related experience in fiscal services, administration, and government contracts.
- International experience and prior experience in working with the US military a plus.
$65,000 to $90,000 depending on experience.
Indeed link to apply: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=hughes%20group&l=Tacoma%2C%20WA&vjk=ea20f0cd883cd539