Extra Extra: Ingersoll Rand
A Legacy of Helping to Build the World
For over 145 years, Ingersoll Rand has provided a wide range of technologically advanced, highly reliable and low maintenance air compressors. We have deep knowledge of the needs of industry and the demands placed on productivity, making us leaders in the field. We combine that experience and knowledge to provide the ideal compressed air solutions for all types of business and industries with IR factory trained Service Technicians available to keep air systems operating at their peak efficiency.
POSITION AVAILABLE NOW!
- Compressed Air Service Technician – Wage $29-$38+/hr. DOE
Why People Want to Work for us:
- Medical, dental and vision plans for the whole family
- Employer provided vehicle
- Company matched up to 6% of gross salary 401k retirement plan
- 11 annual company paid holidays
- 3 weeks of paid vacation time to start
- Factory training with continuing education and advancement opportunities
- Competitive starting hourly wage with annual merit increases and quarterly bonus programs
- Ingersoll Rand is a Fortune 500 company that’s been in business for over 145 years serving all aspects of the compressed air industry
OR Please contact Mike Weisz at 206-713-0904