Extra Extra: Department of Retirement Systems
At the Department of Retirement Systems (DRS), we are responsible for providing information, tools, expertise, and services that ensure our members receive the retirement benefits they earn while in public service. Our customers include fire fighters, teachers and school employees, state and local government employees, and public safety and law enforcement officers.
We’re recruiting to fill up to 12 Retirement Specialist 2 in-training positions. This new class of Retirement Specialist trainees is expected to begin December 1, 2021. Trainees will work at the DRS building from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please click on the link provided above or below under “To Apply” for additional position information and application instructions.
- Applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be invited to attend an online orientation and assessment scheduled for September 23, 2021.
- This recruitment will close at 5:00 PM on Monday, September 13, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
Why People Want to Work for us: At DRS, we are one team. Regardless of what our specific duties may be, we are all dedicated to one purpose: serving our customers. Our team members enjoy:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Infants at Work Program
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible and compressed work schedules
- Commitment to team member safety and wellness
- Community involvement/charitable giving
- A modern work environment
- Free parking
- Commute Trip Reduction/STAR Pass