Extra Extra: Major Wire
Major Wire is a global leading manufacturer of high-performance screening media with over 130 years in the mining industry. We pride ourselves on being a family centered company that offers its employees stability, great work/life balance and internal growth opportunities. Major Wire is currently hiring for Production Workers.
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals while demonstrating a positive and professional attitude
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions while maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends
- Possess physical dexterity necessary to assemble small and delicate product parts
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exhibits ability to work cautiously but efficiently in potentially hazardous conditions
- Ability to use and read a tape measure, and calipers.
- Capable of listing 50 pounds unassisted while possessing physical strength and stamina required to stand, walk, and lift for long periods of time.
WAGES & SCHEDULE:
- $17.50 per hour
- Production Worker
- 2nd Shift: Mon-Thurs 3pm-1:30am
- Great work/life balance
- Medical and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Attendance Bonus!
- Free Coffee!