Extra Extra: Zepeda Painting LLC
Zepeda Painting LLC is Hiring for Painter Lead Trainees.
Must be reliable and have Reliable transportation to jobsites in Pierce county. Painter Lead trainee must have Driver’s license, and clean driving record.
Available to work Mon-Fri 8-5
Maintains facilities by providing interior and exterior painting; applying wallpapers and special finishes.
$20.00 – $24.00 Per Hour
- Prepares work to be processed by reviewing work requests; resolving questions; prioritizing
- Prepares surfaces by scraping; using commercial paint removers; filling cracks and holes; sizing plaster
- Meets equipment material requirements by requisitioning from inventory or placing orders through purchasing
- Achieves desired colors by mixing
- Maintains safe work procedures by erecting scaffolds, ladders, and safety barriers according to prescribed protocols.
- Protects equipment, furniture, and floors by placing drop
- Completes requisitions by performing interior and exterior painting, decorating work, finishing, and wallpaper installation according to
- Marks designated areas by drawing lines on factory floors and in parking
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances facilities and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
Decision Making, Initiative, Supply Management, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Thoroughness, Independence, Results Driven, Estimating, Verbal Communication, Customer Service