WIOA Program Information for Job Seekers
Let us help you achieve your career goals!
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) assists job seekers with accessing employment, education, training, and other supports they need to meet employers’ requirements and succeed in our labor market. It is one of the most comprehensive programs in workforce development to re-equip job seekers to fulfill their career dreams.
- A dislocated worker
- A displaced homemaker
- A transitioning Military member
- A Veteran or eligible spouse of an active military member
- Long-term unemployed
- Low-income, or
- Receiving Unemployment Benefits?
- Employment Readiness
- Career guidance
- Labor market information
- Resume building
- Interview tools & mock interview prep
- Networking assistance
- Personal brand building
- Job search assistance
- Career Edge: online professional
- development toolkit
- Interview Simulation Trainer
- Learn soft skills
- Assess career interests
- Life Coaching to help you become more skilled, confident and resilient when confronted with barriers
- Community resource referrals for housing, transportation, counseling services, and basic needs
- Economic Security for All program to help residents of the 98404 community gain financial security, reduce debt, and build credit
- Employee assistance program access
- Short-term training
- Work-based learning opportunities such as paid internships or On-the-Job Training
- Mentorship supporting training exploration and pathways that lead to employment
- Work Place Excellence
We are providing virtual services to customers by phone, text, email, and video
calls. When offices reopen to the public, we will be available for in-person services.
Speak with a Career Advisor (see contact information below) to help you determine which services best fit your needs. They will help you enroll in the program and connect you to our program partners.
For More Information:
Call or text: