Western Washington Apprenticeship Expo – August 5th
The Western Washington Apprenticeship Expo is being presented by WorkSource Pierce and TLG Learning.
This is an opportunity for job seekers to learn more about apprenticeships/job openings in Pierce County and other regions in Western Washington. All of the apprenticeships being featured are paid and provide candidates a pathway into a living wage career. Also, over 90% of the employers/apprenticeship providers attending are L and I Registered Apprenticeships. In other words, these apprenticeships are vetted by the State of Washington and are legitimate opportunities. We also included a few other apprenticeships that we know change lives.
Fields represented in this Apprenticeship Fair include Traditional and Non-Traditional Apprenticeships:
Tech, 911 Dispatch, Plumbing, Sheriff, L and I Claims Manager, CDL Driver, Meat Cutting, Automotive Technician, Roofing, Masons, Laborers, and More!
Register at the EventBrite link below in order to get the link to attend!
- 11:00-11:15 – Welcome and opening remarks.
- 11:15-11:45 – Employer introductions
- 11:45-12:00 – Closing remarks
- 12:00-2:00 – Virtual Job Fair
*Please note your contact information will be shared with the employers at the event.
- Pipe Fitters
- LIUNA (Laborers International Union of North America)
- Labor and Industries (L&I)
- Pierce County
- Fred Meyer
- FedEx Freight
- Kitsap County Sheriff
- Construction Industry Training Council of Washington
- Palmer Scholars
- Pierce County Roofers
- South Sound 911
- Western Washington Masonry Trades
- Independent Technicians Automotive Committee
- Western Washington Elevator Constructors Apprenticeship
- And More!
Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Western Washington Apprenticeship Expo
WebEx Online Event
August 5th, 2021
11 AM – 2 PM