Field Crew Members throughout Washington State!
Am I Eligible?
- No experience? No Problem!
- Must be 18-25 years old, exceptions for those with military service or with mental or sensory disabilities*
- Successful applicants will undergo criminal history checks
- Strong preference will be given to Washington State residents
*Age restrictions are based on legislative mandate, limited exceptions may be made for Gulf War era II veterans, active duty reservists, and active duty dependents. In addition, leadership (non-member) positions, and participants with a sensory or mental disability are not subject to this age restriction.
Wages & Benefits:
- Earn a semi-monthly living allowance of $1,100 and receive an AmeriCorps Education Award of $6,195 (scholarship) upon successful completion of 11-month term & 1700 hours.
- Fulltime, 40-hour week schedule
- Qualified loan forbearance
- Basic health insurance
- Career transferable trainings
- Daily hands-on skills training
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to email@example.com
or calling (206) 929-2285.
To attend the WebEx Event:
** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE):
146 515 0577 MEETING PASSWORD:
Instructions to attend by Phone:
** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll)
or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
WA State Conservation Corp Virtual Hiring Event
Wednesday, Aug 19th
10:30 am –11:30 am