US Army Civilian Human Resources Agency Hiring Event – April 27th
The Human Resources Office on Joint Base Lewis-McChord recruits and hires Civilian Personnel to work on the Military Installation. Come learn about the wide variety of jobs and industries they serve!
- Recreation Assistants (multiple locations)
- Recreation Aids (multiple locations)
- Lifeguards (multiple locations)
- Water Safety Instructor
- Child & Youth Program Assistants
- Cook Leader
- Cooks (multiple locations)
- Food & Beverage Attendant
- Food Service Workers (multiple locations)
- Bartenders (multiple locations)
- Laborers (multiple locations)
- Custodial Workers (multiple locations)
Wages, locations and benefits vary, depending on the position.
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two ways to attend the Event via WebEx:
Join from the meeting link:
Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE): 187 367 7642
MEETING PASSWORD: kVcpsqUS943
Instructions to attend by Phone:
** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll)
or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
*Enter the Access Code when prompted
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for these and many other jobs.
US Army Civilian Human Resources Agency
WebEx Online Event
Tuesday, April 27th
11am – 12pm