**TPS & CDS is recruiting for positions in GIG HARBOR, KEY PENINSULA AND SURROUNDING AREA.**
TRANSPORTATION PLACEMENT SERVICES (TPS) is a non-profit organization that helps people find jobs in the Transportation Industry.
TPS works with over 1200 local employers who have a wide variety of positions including in the following fields:
- CDL Drivers (Many with $$$ sign-on bonus’s)
- Human Resources
- And more…
Job Requirements, Wages & Benefits vary on position and company. – Details will be provided at the Hiring Event.
Note: If you do not have a CDL:
*** 27 Employers are willing to SIGN a 100% “Pre-Hire Letter of Agreement”
to start working the day after training is complete/licensed.***
Let TPS show you how you can get this license/certification paid for.
In addition, the Manager of TPS will also provide information about how they help job seekers find jobs in the Hidden Job Market. – You’ll learn how:
- Resumes are used to eliminate candidates
- TPS’s job seekers placement rate increased from 60% to over 96%
- How to create a targeted Resume that can help you land quickly a good job
- You can access the HIDDEN JOB MARKET!
COMMERCIAL DRIVING SCHOOL (CDS) is a State Certified Vocational school with an exceptional reputation and a great team. CDS is the largest CDL school in WA with four locations and over 1,000 local companies that hire their graduates. CDS is currently hiring for CDL INSTRUCTORS and CDL A & B Drivers.
- 2+ years verifiable experience driving Class A combination vehicles
- Pass Road test
- Active interest in training new students to become productive / SAFE operators
- Team-minded and collaborative
- Be a NON-SMOKER
- Pass DOT Drug Screening
Wages & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: $46,000 to $55,000 annually
- Full-time positions
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation)
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with TPS & CDS, and many other employers.
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
Join Meeting here: https://esd.webex.com/esd/j.php?MTID=m8fc16d8f38fcbe671743a45ce968ecbc
Instructions to attend by Phone:
Meeting Access #: 187 740 6271
TPS & CDS Virtual Hiring Event
WebEx online meeting
Thursday, March 18th
10:30 – 11:30am