Learn about apprenticeship opportunities leading to careers in the maritime industry with companies that have contracts with the Seafarers International Union
- Steward Department (Cooks)
- Deck Department (Able Seaman)
- Able to work 7 days a week
- Able to leave home for extended periods of time, willing to travel
- Able to obtain $2,000 for documents, etc.
- Must be able to obtain government
- documents, i.e. Passport, etc.
- Pass drug test and physical
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. regularly
- Those with a Culinary Degree may lead to fast track opportunities
- Veterans encouraged to apply
- Full medical and pension benefits
All students who successfully complete the Paul Hall Center for Maritime Training & Education program, are guaranteed their first job with an SIU-contracted company. Career advancement is available through SIU hiring halls and Paul Hall Center.
Pre-register for the Event by emailing your Resume to email@example.com
or calling (206) 929-2285.
To attend the WebEx Event:
** Download WEBEX App onto your Computer or Smart Phone/Tablet – www.webex.com
MEETING NUMBER (ACCESS CODE):
146 246 9436 MEETING PASSWORD:
Instructions to attend by Phone:
** Call +1-404-397-1516 (US Toll)
or +1-877-309-3457 (US Toll Free)
Seafarers International Union Virtual Hiring Event
Thursday, Aug 27
10:30 am –11:30 am