MultiCare will be collaborating with WorkSource to host a hiring event focusing on Patient Access Tech Float Pool openings. This is Medical Office work, working within the MultiCare system. These positions are perfect for individuals who need a flexible job where they can hand pick their shifts. Interviews will be done virtually during the event. If you want to be interviewed, you need to login through a computer, not through a phone. Please have your camera/audio able to use for interviews. Also, please apply before the event to guarantee an interview.
How do I apply?
How Do I Attend?
Virtual Login Information
To join the event, click the link below
Please RSVP before by going to this link (same link as the event link) and pushing ‘I’M INTERESTED’. You can also ask questions to Olivia, the virtual assistant. Please push “I’M INTERESTED” as soon as possible, as slots do fill up.
Note: If you want to be interviewed, please login through the computer and have your audio/camera ready.
- MultiCare is a drug-free workplace. That includes tobacco.
- 18.00+ per hour plus a 15% on-call premium for on-call positions.
- Employment is Pierce County centered. There could be some shifts in King county depending on need/availability.
- Opportunity to make your own schedule.
- Ability to travel between locations is key to success in this position.
MultiCare Hiring Event
Tuesday, July 27th
10:30am – 2:30pm