McGee Air Services Hiring Event – October 19th
McGee is an Alaska Airlines company, the nation’s fifth-largest airline. We provide a variety of airport jobs and airline customer service jobs. When you work with us, you’ll be working in an exciting environment around airplanes and airports. With great opportunities for growth and promotion within both McGee and Alaska Airlines.
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (SeaTac Airport)
- Pay: $22.59/hour (pay rate inclusive of reliability bonus)
- Eligible for $1,000 retention bonus after 6 months
- Baggage Supervisor (SeaTac Airport)
- Pay: $25.84/hour
- Operations Support Specialist (SeaTac Airport)
- Pay: $22.84/hour
- Safety Specialist (SeaTac Airport)
- Pay: $27.39/hour
- Training Specialist (SeaTac Airport)
- Pay: $26.84/hour
- Recruiter (Renton)
- Pay: $63,000-$65,000/year
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Flight privileges on Alaska Airlines and other airlines in the Oneworld Alliance!
Pre-register for the Event by following this link: McGee Air Hiring Event Registration
Come prepared to speak with recruiters about these opportunities.
This HIRING EVENT is FREE and OPEN to the PUBLIC.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
We also encourage you to create a profile on www.WorkSourceWA.com which will allow you to easily apply for jobs with many other employers.
For more information about this Hiring Event, please contact Louis Ihrig at Louis.email@example.com