KWA is HIRING 47 CAREGIVERS –
- Competitive Wage starting at $19.27- $21.62 Hour with benefits!
Korean Women’s Association (KWA) is seeking to hire full time/part-time Home Care Aides (Caregivers) as well as Management Opportunities.
Do you want to align yourself with a nonprofit social services agency that is dedicated to making life’s transitions a little easier? Do you like to help elderly and disabled people with their daily activities? Do you want a fulfilling job that makes a difference you can see immediately? Become a KWA Caregiver!
Be part of something BIGGER… “Than Yourself”!
Do you like to HELP elderly and disabled people with their lives? Do you want a fulfilling job that makes a difference for yourself and others that you can see Immediately?
KWA is a leading provider of cutting-edge Home Health Care Solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our precious and often vulnerable customers manage their lives with the most efficient use of their abilities and our services.
KWA’s greatest strength is our TEAM! – Energetic, Innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make KWA a great place to work – And the Only Place You’ll WANT to Work!
Here’s why caregivers want to work for KWA:
- Competitive starting wage of $19.27 – $21.62 Hour
- Flexible hours/scheduling available
- No Experience Required, Entry Level
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Benefits-Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with qualifying hours
- 100% Paid Home Care Aide Certification Training
- Paid Continue Education Training
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between clients
- Weekend Differential Pay
- Employee Recognition and Bonus Referral Programs
- Free Caregiver shoes (Must work 2 consecutive months of 80+ hrs. and 80 hrs. in current eligibility month)
- No experience required, (Exp. Req. for Mgmt. Positions)
- Minimum 18 years old
- Valid WA driver’s license and auto insurance in your own name
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be able to transport clients to appointments and errands using your own vehicle, as needed
- Be willing and able to provide compassionate care to people in vulnerable situations; and have the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and caring manner
At KWA we are Very Proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, orientation, veteran or other protected status.
KWA adheres to Federal/Regional/Territorial, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID19 *(100%) safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with KWA policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and precious and often vulnerable customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
It goes without saying….. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you feel like you are the right fit for this position, we’d love to meet you – Attend our Virtual Hiring Event and Meet the HR/Recruitment Director
Instructions to attend the Virtual Hiring Event via WebEx:
Join from the meeting link
Download WEBEX App at: www.webex.com
Meeting Access Number:1464 29 2984
Meeting password: iqZrQB8WW44
Instructions to attend by Phone:
For advance/follow-up questions:
This VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT is FREE and AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE.
**Veterans are encouraged to attend the Event.**
KWA Virtual Hiring Event
WebEx online meeting
Tuesday, June 29th
1:30 – 2:30pm