EMPLOYER EXTRA: Workforce Education Navigator
Extra Extra: Tacoma Community College
Tacoma Community College is a public two-year institution that serves a diverse population of approximately 14,000 students. We embrace our identity as a community college. Our stated mission is to create meaningful and relevant learning, inspire greater equity, and celebrate success in our lives and in our communities.
Tacoma Community College is recruiting a Workforce Education Navigator who will perform a variety of duties to promote the success of Workforce funded students including Worker Retraining, WorkFirst, Opportunity Grant, and Basic Food Employment and Training.
Some essential functions include:
- Identify, develop and participate in outreach activities (orientations, funding workshops, and individual student appointments) to attract and serve Workforce eligible students
- Guide student application process for funding and various processes of applying and enrolling to the college
- Authorize the awarding of student tuition, books and support service funding based on eligibility criteria for multiple programs
- Develop and maintain student records and reports as required by the college and other agencies
- Provide retention and follow-up services to assist students in career exploration, to ensure student compliance with program policies and foster student success
$54,000 per year
To view complete job announcement and apply please visit: